Dutchstar is expanding the Dutch recruitment department in Lviv, Ukraine.
We are a young professional international company who is looking for new talented ambitious people. Dutchstar offers
you challenging work in a friendly team. In this role, you will be responsible for our growing department. Dutchstar
has experienced trainers who guide you during your first month. We give you the opportunity to learn and develop
yourself in the sphere of recruiting.
- Expanding our recruitment business;
- Finding new excellent professionals;
- Doing job interviews with candidates
- Working with KPI’s
- Hiring the best people;
- Managing admin tasks;
- Sharing positive vibes at the office:)
- Bachelor/Master level education;
- Good English
- Good general computer skills (Word, Excel, email, etc.) ;
- Social/Communicative, independent, and pro-active;
- Hard-working professional, who wants to develop in business sphere.
- English speaking;
- Work experience in recruitment;
- Experience in supervising staff members;
- Good salary;
- Great bonus system (+130.000 UAH yearly);
- 1 hour Lunch break (8 working hours);
- Paid English lessons with a native teacher;
- Energize positive work environment;
- Paid vacation (24 days a year) and sick leaves;
- Office in the city center with park area around;
- You can build your career in our company;
- Trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Krakow or Malta;
- International grow opportunities.