Dutchstar offers challenging jobs in a young & ambitious English-speaking team. This junior accountant role is a supervision job for which you will be end-responsible for collecting maximum rental income from 100+ foreign rental properties in Europe. You will do a combination of creating & archiving rental contracts, tenant relationship management, and rent collection. Our director will slowly introduce you to all foreign accounts, regulations, and other important information.
Maintain stable rental income from 100−200 foreign property rentals in Europe, from a distance, from our office in Lviv:
- Rent collection, chasing of non-paying tenants by email & phone
- Data entry of all bank transactions in our software
- Continuous registration and cancellation of utility subscriptions such as electricity and the internet, and billing tenants for their consumption.
- Calculating damage at check-out, using photos and information from local agents, billing tenants for it, and paying the repairs only after checking if the job is done properly.
- Communicate with tenants
- Calculating monthly/yearly statements
Skills & Experience:
- Good general computer skills (Word, Excel, Skype, email, etc.)
- Bachelor or master level education
- Good English language skills
- Full-time, 5 days per week, 10:00—14:00 / 15:00—19:00.
- Start as soon as possible.
- 1+ years work experience in the field of accounting
- 1+ years work experience in the field of debt collection
- A challenging job in the accounting department
- A wonderful work in the heart of Amsterdam
- A team with fun and enthusiastic colleagues